Last year I wrote you a fantasy list and you did very well in working your way through it. So this year I thought I'd send you another one.
As a child I used to rip out pictures from the Argos catalogue, create a Christmas wish list collage and annotate with page references and prices. As I got older I replicated this with pages from the Harvey Nichols and Liberty websites.
Where my tastes went up, lottery wins in my household did not. So, Santa, I'm relying on you to come through for me...
The never-in-a-million-years-but-I'm gonna-try-it-anyway list:
- Chanel 2.55 flap bag - Pretty standard, I think I've asked for this every year since I could talk. I live in hope...
- Jimmy Choo "Victoria" shoes - Because, like I said before it's rude not to own a pair as they named them after me...
- Lulu Guinness three-piece matching luggage set in hot pink - I have a lot of travelling to do next year. If I buy these for myself, I won't actually be able to afford to book any flights, so if your elves could make me some of these, I'd be very grateful.
- A white, faux leather bar - as Mr G hates the idea, you Santa, are my only hope!
The pushing-it-a-bit-but-worth-asking-because-stranger-things-have-landed-under-the-tree list:
- Dreamwhite Rose watch from Swatch - I love a Swatch watch!
- Stripey bags from Lulu Guinness - I adore black and white stripes so much I plastered them all over my bathroom walls (coming soon!)
- Michael Kors double leather strap watch - In fact I just love a watch!
- A hot pink Kitchen Aid - I live in the hope that if I acquire the right kitchen gadgets, I may wake up one day a domestic goddess...
- Hot pink suede bag from Zara - to brighten up the dull, grey January commute!
- Royal Albert Polka Rose tea trio - I received two of these as part of my 30th birthday present from my Tea Luvvies, and I'd love to add to the collection for all my tea parties!
- Kooky tea cup mugs - no explanation required - these are AWESOME!
- Swarovski earrings - never say "no" to a bit of sparkly bling!
- Monica Vinader gold luna bracelet - seeing as some nasty little b*stards stole all my gold jewellery this summer, this could be the start of a new collection.
- Malibu Cheesecake by Olivia De Berardinis - I bought some postcards from this collection of American cheesecake illustrations in Santa Barbara and I've been meaning to buy the book ever since!
- Celebrate by Pippa Middleton - of course I need this book! Not just party planning, but party planning by P.Middy!
- Great Adventures and Great Journeys from the Lonely Planet series - because I love a travel book!
- A new balloon dog - to keep my current ballon dog company, even though Mr G hates him!
- Alphabet Bags - for early morning mirror motivation and wash bag identification
- Name necklace from Tatty Devine - in case I get lost
- Bathroom goodies - Philosophy, Redken, Soap and Glory and Burts Bees
- Perfumes - Stella McCartney Peony in Two, Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Coco Noir and Miss Dior Cherie
- Lounge wear - onesies, pyjamas, snuggly socks, slippers and hoodie
- DVDs and music - for all that sofa lounging I'll be doing in January
- and finally, the Olympics and Paralympics DVDs - for the Memories! Who doesn't want to sob at a montage on Christmas day?
As a reminder, we've moved house and for the first time ever I won't be sleeping at my parents' on Christmas Eve, so don't forget where to find me, this year I actually have a bed!
With much love
P.S. I'll still leave out the whiskey and mince pies, and carrots for the reindeer... x