Sunday 22 January 2012

This weekend I…

Got paid, but managed to refrain from spending it all! Good Victoria! I went home and…
Stuffed my face with Thai takeaway and watched telly with Mr G. It doesn’t happen often, so I was excited about it… Mr G? Well he fell asleep, so I….

Made an infestation of paper pom poms for mine and lucy’s birthday party (I don’t suppose that there is a collective noun for paper pom poms, but as they look like an infestation of alien, or deep sea, life forms, that is how I shall refer to them henceforth) until one in the morning so I was quite tired when we…
Got up early to get in seven house viewings before we…
Met the in laws for a big family lunch for Baby G’s birthday. Prosecco and fish n chips in the middle of the day – rather luxurious, but not conducive to paying much attention on…
Two more house viewings, before…
Heading back to the in law’s for more prosecco whilst Baby G and her cute mates got ready for a big girlie night out (I’m defo getting old as their heels looked so uncomfortable and they looked like they’d get a bit chilly!) while we finished off the prosecco and watched a bit of telly before…
An early night Chez Moi with my book as today I had another busy day of…
Meeting Jasmine at the Secret Garden for tea, chats, lunch and more chats, finishing just in time to…

Pop round to see Lucy about birthday plans, outfits and decorations, and have a swift cuppa, when her mummy arrived, and we made her a bit late for her birthday dinner with her in laws, so I headed home to…
Make more paper pom poms, watch Poirot, Call the Midwife, plan some outfits for my various birthday events, and the other birthday parties that follow, and have a few cups of tea whilst I wait for Mr G to come home from work…

I am SO looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment