This coming week is full of big, and poignant, dates for the world:
· Chinese New Year – Kung Hey Fat Choi!
· Burn’s Night – Gie her a haggis!
· Australia Day – Throw another shrimp on the Barbie!
· Republic Day in India – get Drumming!
· Holocaust Memorial Day – let us never, ever, forget
In my little world, I have my own big date to celebrate.
I turn 30 on Thursday 26th January and I have lots of things to look forward to – afternoon tea with the girls at work and my school friends have a secret evening planned for me that same day. Mr G has planned a secret day out on the Friday and Saturday will see Lucy and myself get all dressed up for our joint birthday party. Then in February my Disney Princesses have requested I keep a date free in February for some kind of surprise...
I am a very lucky girl!