Sunday 22 January 2012

This Week



Last week was pretty rubbish, but I got through it.
This coming week is full of big, and poignant, dates for the world:
·         Chinese New Year  – Kung Hey Fat Choi!
·         Burn’s Night –  Gie her a haggis!
·         Australia Day – Throw another shrimp on the Barbie!  
·         Republic Day in India – get Drumming! 
·         Holocaust Memorial Day – let us never, ever, forget

In my little world, I have my own big date to celebrate.

I turn 30 on Thursday 26th January and I have lots of things to look forward to – afternoon tea with the girls at work and my school friends have a secret evening planned for me that same day. Mr G has planned a secret day out on the Friday and Saturday will see Lucy and myself get all dressed up for our joint birthday party. Then in February my Disney Princesses have requested I keep a date free in February for some kind of surprise...

I am a very lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment