Friday 2 May 2014

Obsessed: Rita's frock

After Lupita's looked-like-a-nursery-school-cutting-and-sticking-project dress which gave me actual palpitations and saw me waste a fair few hours, and a whole iPad battery, searching through ShopStyle for a high street rip off, Chanel have gone and done it again.

Another art project dress.

Look 80 in fact from their SS14 collection

This one looks more sixth form than reception class though, with all the colour gradients and slashing and such like...

... oh yes, they'll make a fashion critic of me yet, watch out Anna...


Rita Ora In Chanel - 106 & Park
picture from here
So, any ideas on a rip off, or better still a quick money making scheme so I can get my hands on one?

Lottery ticket?

Also, can we take a moment for Rita's hair...

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment