Tuesday 22 January 2013

Birthday outfit - the 2013 edition


Last year was a special bithday, so it required a special dress.

This year is a bit more of a low-key birthday celebration (just drinks, in my home town, over the course of one evening, not five) so does it require an low-key outfit?

 
Uh, no.

You clearly don't know me at all.

I found this super-cool shirt in Zara and I was thinking about pairing it with my black tailored shorts and some funky tights from my current collection (as per the images below) with some sparkly shoes. You know, keep it understated and all...


Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I like the stars :)

    The spots are cool too... are you wearing heels in the snow?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep - sparkly blue peep toe stilettos... in the snow. Standard.

      Delete