I kept my bedroom tidy for most of the time, I’ve been nice to my little brother, I’ve done all my homework (and most of my work-work) and I say my prayers every night.
So please be kind and leave me some goodies under my tree this year
- to add this pretty watch to add to my growing Swatch collection.
- to scent our home with a new Diptyque or Jo Malone scented candle. I love the smell of fig. Mmmmmmmmm
- an ultimate travel book like this one as you know I love to plan a holiday, and you know that there’s nothing that makes me happier than reading about all the places I’ve been to and will one day visit, this book will keep me entertained for hours. It might cost you a bit in future travel plans as well, though…
- some retro champagne saucers, seeing as there will be lots of champagne quaffing in January, these glasses would make the quaffing uber-special.
- and finally, my new obsession with Pan Am means that I NEED one of these Pan Am flight bags. I’m not sure what on earth I’d use it for, but just knowing I have it ready and waiting for when the need arises would make me very happy. If you could track down the Marc Jacobs limited edition version, well, that would be magical!
Please send my love to Mrs Claus, and send season’s greetings to the reindeer. I’ll leave your sherry and mince pies in the usual place and the carrots on the door step. Fly safe – it’s a jungle out there!
Love and kisses
p.s. don't forget - Eat, drink, be merry! Ho Ho Ho!