Wednesday 30 January 2013

My Place (and Mr G's)

[Your] Place


Back in the summer I mentioned that we'd been getting on with some DIY, specifically in our lounge/diner, and had made a lot of decisions on the decor with the help and advice of my lovely, talented friend Laurawho happens to not only be a fabulous cook, crafter, photographer, fine artist and sounding board for any/all the crazy ideas that pop in to my head, but also a professional interior designer and architect**.



Laura was incredibly generous with her time and advice and helped me get all my very specific ideas and requirements in to some moodboards and 3D visuals to present to Mr G. He's pretty rubbish at imagining things, and doesn't really get "vision" or "imagine this" conversations. He needs props, pictures and mock ups to see how things will work and Laura basically made it possible for me to get his sign off and get going.

So, anyway, she only went took some funky pictures and blogged about it. What a star!

Go forth, check out her ideas and work at [Your] Place, Your Rules... and support her future plans!

* this is Laura's personal blog ** and this is her professional blog - you will find both very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment