Here are some quick figures for you
- 4 days of partying – and yet more to come in the next two weeks
- 5 hours of sleep between each birthday event
- 3 blisters on each foot from my party shoes
- 2 big fat surprises
- 1 transvestite contortionist
- 2 girls hanging from a hoop
- 7 girls dancing on a table
- 2 dresses purchased
- 1 dress broken and returned before even being worn
- 8 ginormous balloons
- 5 normal-sized balloons
- 3 secret squirrels
- 2 leftover cupcakes
- 1 reconditioned amphibious military vehicle
- 1 hidden bar
- 7 courses of exquisite food
- 752 photos – yet to be edited
- 1 beautiful book full of gorgeous words (triggering countless tears and giggles)
- 4 huge breaths for 4 different lots of candles
- 5 birthday outfits
- 100, or so, of the loveliest family and friends a girl could ask for!
- 1 chuffed, spoilt, overwhelmed and completely surprised Birthday Girl!
The birthday rundown is coming soon... as soon as I repay my sleep debt!